Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Something Old, Something New...

After a long day of working (yes at my real job, but I am talking about the blog) with the new layout, it is finally ready! So here it is ladies and gentleman - Confessions of a Student Foodie 2.0. I am hoping the new layout is easier to use and more clear. I am quite pleased with it. This is a good start for a new school year.

There are going to be some improvements. The Aberdeen Farmers' Market is going to be held every Saturday, instead of just once a month. Excited! Also, the Boyfriend has found a good butcher's, which I can't wait to try. My dear Foodie Friend is moving back to Aberdeen and not only back to the city, but also in our neighbourhood. Calling for some cook-offs!I am planning on a trip to London and if my calendar permits I will go hopefully very soon. Also, the Family is visiting Scotland, which means there is going to be some dining in Edinburgh, getting to know the most famous bevvy in Scotland with a visit to a whisky distillery and some lovely scenery of course. 

Seven more days of work and it is au revoir to Helsinki and fit like Aberdeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment